We are delighted to announce the third edition of the Zagreb Advent Run’s humanitarian race, which will be held on Sunday, December 16, 2018. with the start and the finish in front of The Westin Zagreb Hotel!
In addition to the 5 and 10 kilometers course, leading through the heart of the city, the #ZAR2018 welcomes walkers to join the 5km track too.
In case you are traveling individually or in a group outside of Zagreb, you can contact our partner travel agency for the transport and accommodation options Motion Travel
Follow the event on our facebook.com/runcroatia site with the latest information about the program, the award quiz, the humanitarian campaign and the contest for the best Christmas costume!
Date: 16.12.2018. at 10.00 am (Sunday)
Start – Finish: in front of the hotel The Westin Zagreb
Start for both races (5 km and 10 km) and for Nordic walkers (5 km) begins at 10:00 am
Length: 5 km and 10 km
Time limit: 1 hr 30 min.
Registration and payment: until December 1, 2018.
Information: on mobile +385914430007, e-mail: email@example.com
Pick-up start packages in The Westin Zagreb (Ul. Kršnjavog 1) on the ground floor next to the Crystal Hall:
- Friday 14.12.2018 from 1 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday 15.12.2018 10 am – 8 pm
- Sunday 16.12.2018 from 08 am -9.15 am only for runners outside of Zagreb who previously informed us per email
You do not have to pick up the start number yourself – it can be picked up by someone else with your payment confirmation or photo / copy of your ID. Children can pick up their start numbers only with a single parent / guardian who has to sign a “Disclosure Statement”.
SUNDAY 16.12.2018 RACE DAY
- 9:00 am – 9:50 am – Get together in front of the hotel The Westin Zagreb – warm-up with welcoming speeches
- 10:00 am – Race start 5km, 10km and Nordic Walking walkers (5km)
- 12:00 pm – Winners’ ceremony for races 5 km and 10 km (runners)
- 12:30 pm – After Run Party with the quiz with valuable prizes and a live band
COURSE AND START ZONE
The length of the course is 5km. The goal and start is in front of the Westin Hotel. 10km race = two circuits!
Zeleni val heading East – Petrinjska – view over Cathedral – Đorđićeva – view over Pavillon at the Zrinjevac Advent market – Zrinjevac – Amruševa – Praška – Main Square/Trga bana Jelačića – Ilica – Krajiška – Kordunska – Primorska – Đure Deželića – Krajiška – Klaićeva – Primorska – Đure Deželića – Kačićeva – Izidora Kršnjavoga – The Westin Zagreb
- Red zone – runners running 5km 21 min. and faster, runners running 10km 41 min. and faster
- Blue zone – recreation
- Green Zone – families with children and dogs
- Yellow zone – Nordic Walking walkers
Please respect the colors of the zone!
TRAFFIC: Tram and road traffic will be suspended on the route between 09:50 am – 11:30 am. Kršnjavoga Street will be closed for traffic from 08.00 am.
CHANGING ROOMS / WC: located on the ground floor of The Westin Hotel *****. Please do not leave valuable items in the changing room.
PARKING: on the streets near The Westin Hotel and on the parking near the Mining Faculty, Pierotti street 6.
START PACKAGE FOR ALL COMPETITORS:
- Start number, digital time measurement and fast publication of results on runcroatia.hr and stotinka.hr
- Cloakroom and refreshments at the Five-Star Hotel (The Westin Zagreb)
- Official Zagreb Advent Run Racing T-shirt (T-shirts are guaranteed for applications and payments until 01.12.2018)
- Start Package
- Trophies by absolute categories (runners) + finishing medals for all participants
- Participation in quiz with valuable Advent Gifts
- Free Pic2Go race photos
- Record keeping
- Medical aid
- After Run Party with live music at The Westin Zagreb
START PACKAGE PRICE:
- EARLY BIRD UNTIL 10.10. – 130 kn
- REGULAR 11.10. – 11.11. – 140 kn
- LAST MINUTE 12.11. – 01.12. – 150 kn
Start fee shall be paid no later than 01.12.2018 via bank transfer:
Recipient: Run Croatia j.d.o., Gajeva 55/1, 10000 Zagreb
Purpose of payment: Enter the name and surname of the competitor and ZAGREB ADVENT RUN (eg. John Smith ZAGREB ADVENT RUN)
NOTE: If payment is made for more than one contestant, please write down their names for the purpose of payment, or send confirmation of the payment and list of participants to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Runners participate in the race at their own risk.
- The organizers accept no responsibility in cases of illness or accidents.
- The participants are responsible for showing up at the start in good shape and well trained.
- Participants are responsible for providing their own insurance.
- Each participant must have an accident insurance.
- Also the organizer declines any responsibility for spectators and third parties.
- The organizer is not responsible for objects stored free of charge.
Run Croatia, Millenium Promotion, The Westin Zagreb
For more info follow us on:
RUN CROATIA j.d.o.o.
Gajeva 55/1, 10000 Zagreb, Hrvatska
Phone: +385 91 443 0007