Enjoy the scenic course through the city and choose your distance: 5km or 10 km. At the finish line there will be an after party with great prizes for everyone to win.
You can also visit the Sports Conference “Sport Fest Poreč” with an excellent speakers’ program and the fair.
During the active RUN FEST POREČ weekend from 12 October to 14 October 2018 you can choose the accommodation in Valamar hotels with the special rates.
Rates and accommodation info are listed in the race registration form on stotinka.hr
RACE: RUN FEST POREČ (10 km)
Race organizers: RUN CROATIA, SPORT FEST POREČ, VALAMAR ALL YOU CAN HOLIDAY
Start time: 13.10.2018 at 11 am (Saturday)
Start – Finish: Dvorana (Hall) Žatika
Registration: until the race day
Information: Mobile +385 91 443 00 07, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Length: 5km + 10 km
Time limit: 1 hr 30 min
Track profile: asphalt with the exception of dirt road (50m) in the start/finish zone.
Total elevation: 107 m
5km Course description:
The trail is 5 km long – to accomplish the 10 km you will run 2 circles. Start and finish is located at the parking lot at the foot of the Žatika sports hall. Runners running at the exit from the parking lot turn right to the roundabout and enter the Vukovar Street. Vukovar Street, they reach the square of Joakim Rakovac and continue on Zagreb Street until they turn right into the Pina Budicina Street, which descends to the sea. Continue through Euphrasius Street along the sea. Run around the peninsula of the Marshal Tito Coast, round the marina and arrive at the end of Turistička ulica where you will enter the Anton Štifanić promenade. Run through the beautiful park to the Rade Končara street, turn right into the 43rd Istrian division. After a slight downhill turn to Vitomir Paje Širola Street, which joins the Somogy Županija Street, where you’ll turn right. Reach the circular flow and turn left to the parking lot at the foot of the Žatika hall.
10km course description:
Start and finish is at the parking lot at the foot of the Žatika Sports Hall. 10 k route – continue on the path to the restaurant Jedro – Grill Alan – the restaurant Istrian hiža – the disco Plave – towards Byblos – before the roundabout – back to the beach bar on Jedro – up towards Sirena restaurant – continues on the original 5k route.
REGISTER AND PAY VIA STOTINKA.HR
Upon successful registration, you will receive an email with all the relevant information about the race, including information on how to pay the start fee.
Amount: 70 kn
PAYMENT via PayPal: CLICK HERE
The start fee includes following goodies:
- Start number, digital timing and fast publication of results on runcroatia.hr and stotinka.hr, records keeping and scoring
- Medical assistance
- Official RUN FEST POREČ T-shirt (guaranteed for payments until 04.10.)
- Start package (voda Studena, DukatFit, ..)
- Participating in a quiz with valuable prizes (LifeClass Terme Sveti Martin, Health Centar Zagreb, Autokuća Renault Štarkelj)
- Free PIC2GO photography
- After Run Party
Start price: 70 kn
- In case of not attending the race, money return is not possible.
- In case of not attending the race after paying the fee, participant start number and accompanying gift pack can be transfered to another registered participant up to 2 days before the race.
Start fee by wire transfer to girro account (additional bank transaction fees may incurr):
Run Croatia j.d.o.o., Gajeva 55/1, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- Payment description:
use your first and last name followed by RUN FEST POREČ (i.e. Mark Runnerhill RUN FEST POREČ)
Start numbers pickup
For all participants: on the race day (13.10.2018) from 8.30 am until 10.30 am in front of Dvorana (Hall) Žatika
- Runners participate in the race at their own risk.
- The organizers accept no responsibility in cases of illness or accidents.
- The participants are responsible for showing up at the start in good shape and well trained.
- Participants are responsible for providing their own insurance.
- Each participant must have an accident insurance.
- Also the organizer declines any responsibility for spectators and third parties.
- The organizer is not responsible for objects stored free of charge.
RUN CROATIA j.d.o.o.
Gajeva 55/1, 10000 Zagreb, Hrvatska
Phone: +385 91 443 0007